The Foundation is heavily invested in fostering solid partnerships in order to achieve its Mission. Partnerships are at the core of what we do. Whether partnering with our beneficiaries over the long-term or partnering with organisations and individuals who share the same passion, integrity and innovative approach towards achieving economic and societal transformation for Southern Africa. Partnerships and the investment of sweat equity are at the very heart of our work.
We define a partner as:
- an individual or organisation who shares the same core values as us;
- who has the same type of long-term orientation towards unleashing the greatness that exists in individuals and;
- Organisations which create synergies through the power of collaboration. Some of our key partners are listed below.
If you would like to be a partner of the Foundation, based on the partner definition above, please contact Melody Arendse at email@example.com
Allan Gray Proprietary Limited
Allan Gray Proprietary Limited has pledged to donate a minimum of 5% of its pre-tax profits annually and in perpetuity to the Allan Gray Orbis Foundation.
Allan Gray Centre for Values Based Leadership
Allan Gray Centre for Leadership Ethics
Circle of Excellence
- A weighted scoring of 3 points per Candidate Fellow and 1 point per Camp Candidate is awarded to the learners’ school
- The schools performance is considered on a 5 year rolling period (2008 – 2012) in order to provide more consistency in the scoring process
- The Foundation reserves the right to use discretion regarding this scoring process as and when required
Become a Circle of Excellence School
A question often asked by principals and teachers is how their schools can become part of the Circle of Excellence initiative. Your high school can become a member of the Circle of Excellence by providing a track record of transformation and quality schooling and by presenting high numbers of successful applicants to the Fellowship. A high number of successful applicants received from your school who become Allan Gray Fellows, increases your chances of becoming a member of the Circle of Excellence initiative.
Circle of Excellence Principals’ Conference 2013 Speeches
Prof. Nyameko Barney Pityana on Leadership
Allan Gray Fellows on the Value of their Education
Deloitte – Allan Gray Orbis Foundation Selection Model by Mia Bunn
Headmasters Share their Success Stories